The 2013 Kickapoo Fat Tire XC Results Have Been Posted:
Thanks to all of the racers, spectators, and volunteers for making the 2013 Kickapoo Fat Tire Festival a success! Click the following links to view the results:
- Novice Men Overall
- Novice Men by Age Group
- Novice Women
- Sport Men Overall
- Sport Men by Age Group
- Sport Women by Age Divisions
- Expert Men Overall
- Expert Women Overall
Super D Results Have Been Posted:
Thank you to everyone that helped and raced today's Super D! You can download the results here.
These results were taken directly from our score sheet, so if you seen any mis-spelled or missing names, please send an email to email@example.com
Pre-Registration for this Sunday's Kickapoo Fat Tire Festival XC race is now CLOSED. Race day registration will be available.
The Kickapoo Super D will take place on Saturday, August 24. For this event we will have race day registration only ($10, open 9:00 am - 11:00 am), so come early!
The race starts at 12:00 pm. We will offer an open class with cash payout.
The Kickapoo XC will take place on Sunday, August 25. We highly recommend that you save $5 by pre-registering. Simply head over to our registration page to
register online, or to find our printable form.
- Race day registration will open at 8:00 am: $35
- Pre-registration saves you $5! Get your $30 spot by going to our registration page
- The Novice race at 10:00 am
- Fatbikes (>3in tires) at 10:05 am
- Men's Sport and Men's Expert at 12:00 pm with a staggered start.
- All women's categories will begin at 12:10 am.
- A free kid's race, which will take place on the kid's loop, will begin at 11:30 am.
Each class will race the following:
- Fatbike: 1 lap
- Novice: 1 lap
- Sport: 2 laps
- Expert: 3 laps
You can download the flyer here.